M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgive me for the quality, I know that BigJoe could have done better.. but its raining wolves and tigers right now and I didn't want to put the bike in the rain just to get a good angle for the shot :confused:

Clicky Thumbnails BTW.. Enjoy

Hmmm.. guess I could have pulled the tank bag off for the shots.. Oops. I'll get some better ones in the morning once the sun is back out and shining.

Update: Its morning, 90% chance of rain all day today (Wed, Oct 25) will try and get pics tomorrow if it clears like its supposed to. Guess I'm caging it today.

Here's the remaining pics with everything done except the new pegs.. Holding off on them for a bit:

G

·
wow it looks great :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :2cool: :2cool: :2cool: nice work :D!!!!! and I like the color combo :D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Still think I need to take more pics in the morning :( Freakin photo perfectionist that I am.. This one did turn out good tho

Unfortunately it was the day BEFORE I put the air kit on :D

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
Looks nice bro! Look forward to seeing it in person when you make your way up here!  :super:  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
55 Posts
:bigthumbsup: MODs looks sweet man! :bigthumbsup: Um...sorry for...um.."twisting your arm" to force you to show it to us your baby pcis! ::) We'll have to meet up in person soon so I can see if it's all really there or ya just tapped it up for all those perfect pics! J/K!! :D

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trust me.. if tape would have worked better than 16 hours of sweat to complete everything, I'd have tapped it up in a freakin heartbeat bro 8)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JUtah said:
So did you get it all done bro?? The whole lot of it? PCIII and all?? :D :D :bigthumbsup:
Full list is as follows:
Big Air (Chrome)
JSD-3M
Kury Iso grips w/ throttle boss
2" riser extentions
Bungee Buttons
Have a set of wingboards, but no time to install and adjust them before the ride tomorrow.

Stuff yet to be done:
Beaver tail removal and liscence plate relocation (probably use the bracket Hal just posted or something like it)
PCIII w/trip to the dyno
smaller turn signals front and rear
2-into-1 exhaust
POSSIBLY one of BigJoe's AirRide kits.

After that I'm still thinking about what to do, I really like those lights that were just posted mounted to the brake calipers.. they look really kewl.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts