1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
I want one so badddddd.... :realmad:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Watching a CNC Milling Machine work its "magic" is really something to see. As good as the machine is, the programmer/operator is the real "Mystrow" and it shows in the finished product which is evident in the machining of the Big Air Filter Plates. IMHO, of all the Air Kits available, this is by far the best kit and worth every penny. Kudos are in order for Lamont and the Master Machinist who brought this idea and product to life :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
CW_M109R said:
I want one so badddddd.... :realmad:
You and me both. Hey Lamont, what's the update on the stock of Chrome ones? I remember something about them being backordered until late Nov or so.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Medic1210 said:
You and me both. Hey Lamont, what's the update on the stock of Chrome ones? I remember something about them being backordered until late Nov or so.
They just got sent to the chromers. :doorag:

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hope you can recycle all those shavings -- looks like you could almost make another one from the amount of suff milled off.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Definate work of art and I would love to have. Missed the thread on were to buy and roughly how much. I am sure there is a suzuki engineer looking at these and wishing he did it first.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
BTL said:
Definate work of art and I would love to have. Missed the thread on were to buy and roughly how much. I am sure there is a suzuki engineer looking at these and wishing he did it first.
See that big red, white and black circle up top that says Direct Line Parts? Click that link and select the option for M109R. They sponsor this site, and they happen to the the ones that designed and made the Big Air kit. It's gonna run you anywhere from just under $500 for the black annoed to about $570 for the chrome version.  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hate to sound stupid but what part of the air box are we looking at in the picture, is that the part that replaces the stock airbox and is it made of aluminum. To install the big air kit do you just take of the stock air boxes and replace them with these or do you have to modify the existing ones.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Crude said:
Hate to sound stupid but what part of the air box are we looking at in the picture, is that the part that replaces the stock airbox and is it made of aluminum. To install the big air kit do you just take of the stock air boxes and replace them with these or do you have to modify the existing ones.
All you do is remove the chrome cover and stock filter, and then bolt this plate (with filter attached) back on in it's place. There is a How To Step by Step thread posted in the How To section. http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=5547.0 :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
448 Posts
The Big Air is a piece of art that comes with performance :super: I love my Big Air :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Crude said:
The part you are looking at in the picture is the cover plate which replace the stock chrome covers. You simply remove the chrome covers and bolt the Big Air Plates to the stock air box.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts