M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Big Joe (KEWLMETALS) 2" Riser How to video, it's a done deal!
Also to HalGreenLee (our sponsor DLP) for Menphis shades (Lowers).
Still have a few more purchases to make from both TOP SITES.

Here's a few pic's

[/img>http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r230/LoveTorque/M109%20Pics/DSC01116_edited-1.jpg[/img][/img]

·
Registered
226 Posts
A lot of quality work has gone into that screen setup but for me a screen looks out of place on the M109 and the bike looks better without it. Maybe a flyscreen that covers/extends or replaces the headlight nacelle may look better if it followed the original lines instead of intersecting it like that screen. No offence but just my 2 cents worth.

Col

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No offence taken, I got reved big time when I went for a visit to the (Team Moto Yamaha store)
where I was going to buy the Worrier, but when I went on a fund raiser ride with them WELL that
changed every thing! A number of Worrier, Harley and Rocket 111 owners came over and were quite
impressed, especially after I pasted them @ 240kph :hot: :hot: :hot:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Great lookin' bike.....nice job on the shield :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Anyone can do anything they like with their bike.. i know.. but if yu want a screen surely you should buy a c109 or similar ?
I dont understand why one would want to make such a nice racy looking cruiser  look like a delivery bike even if CB250's rule in your parts :)

No offense to anyones choices.

Skin.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
skindiver said:
Anyone can do anything they like with their bike.. i know.. but if yu want a screen surely you should buy a c109 or similar ?
I dont understand why one would want to make such a nice racy looking cruiser look like a delivery bike even if CB250's rule in your parts :)

No offense to anyones choices.

Skin.
Well, I heard it best like this: "anybody can do anything they like with their bike." :bigthumbsup: Nobody's asking you to understand why folks (including me) prefer to ride with shields.

Oh, and no offense to your choice to ride one without. :doorag: I think the OPs 9 looks great with the shield. I think the C109....rear end looks like crap. Some may prefer it.

·
Registered
411 Posts
+1 :bigthumbsup: Your windshield setup looks choice :bigthumbsup: I ride with one because of a bad neck vertabrae and if I don´t have one on I can´t ride faster then 120kmph (70mph) To each their own. Opinions are like a$$holes everyone has got one but for my 02 cents yours is one of the nicest I have seen to date :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
169 Posts
hey loveTorque, with roof tiles on a letterbox, herringbone clay paving to ur driveway, and a choice little black XR accross the street, you must be another AUSSIE !!!
Only aussies throw roof tiles on a brick letterbox :p

Good to have ya on board mate :bigthumbsup:

Good Onya LoveTorque !! :joke: :doorag:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts