M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just want to send out a thank you to Hink, Rynosback, and Blue Lion for all the help while dealing with my clutch cable. I appreciate all the help that you provided either for advice on returning the Barnett (just call barnett and they will take care of you) and Blue Lion offering up a clutch cable FOR FREE. Thanks again all three of you are standup guys and just thought I would let everyone know (that hasn't dealt with you guys before). Now I don't have to wait 3 weeks to get my 9 back out on the road. :D I can't wait to return the favor in Staunton, let me know your favorite beer and its on me. Or if you don't like beer I can have this little lady take care of your favorite fantasy...............no teeth to get in the way!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Don't be shy guys, she won't bite................... She has no teeth!

:a20::a20::a20::a20:

·
Registered
214 Posts
clutch cable

No Problem, I help when I can. And by the way, I think I'll take the BEER.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No Problem, I help when I can. And by the way, I think I'll take the BEER.
Ok sir, your loss. You got my number just let me know when you are in the area and beers on me. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup: always gonna give props were props are due!! WTG guys!!

:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
538 Posts
The guys on this site are like sore peckers, You just cant beat them! :clap2:

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
You missed the :beer3:
I think with the "June JusDentures" Hink actually earned another :beer3::hot:. I will be looking for the Orangetastic 109 at the meet and let JD buy the first one and the second on is on me. By the time he gets to the 3rd he will be ready for whatever Ms. June wants to do to him:D:joke:.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All I have to do is call June JusDentures and she will have the OATS bus drop her off in Staunton. But somebody has to be there when she gets off the bus and her bags can be unloaded so she can have her 200 pack of oops I crapped my pants. Other than that she is maintenance free, unless you count the occasional case of walkin farts. She eats no later than 4pm at the Sizzler so she can take her medicine. My rear cowl stays on my 9, but I am sure there will be plenty of you guys at the meet that can't wait to take June for a ride!

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I think with the "June JusDentures" Hink actually earned another :beer3::hot:. I will be looking for the Orangetastic 109 at the meet and let JD buy the first one and the second on is on me. By the time he gets to the 3rd he will be ready for whatever Ms. June wants to do to him:D:joke:.
Thank you sir... I will accept all free beer! :D

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Thank you sir... I will accept all free beer! :D
While you will be hard to miss, in case I do, all you have to do is to look for the all stock gray and that would be the Duende-cycle, jajaja:p. BTW, don't call me "Sir", I work for a living:bigthumbsup::joke:.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
While you will be hard to miss, in case I do, all you have to do is to look for the all stock gray and that would be the Duende-cycle, jajaja:p. BTW, don't call me "Sir", I work for a living:joke:.
:bigthumbsup:
No problem! Glad there are still people working! I say the same thing when people say it to me... Unless I'm "on the job".:cop:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts