M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been visiting Phoenix, AZ for the last couple of weeks for work related stuff and got to spend some time with Taz and his wife. Even took a 300+ mile strole thru the mountains with Taz on his second bike. Anyway, I've already said this to him in person, but I wanted to say in here also.

Thanks much amigo for the hospitality and friendship, not to mention the loan of the bike for a day. Take care and yell if you make it to Texas, if not, I'll see you when I relocate to Arizona. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Dalton

G

·
DHandyman said:
I've been visiting Phoenix, AZ for the last couple of weeks for work related stuff and got to spend some time with Taz and his wife. Even took a 300+ mile strole thru the mountains with Taz on his second bike. Anyway, I've already said this to him in person, but I wanted to say in here also.

Thanks much amigo for the hospitality and friendship, not to mention the loan of the bike for a day. Take care and yell if you make it to Texas, if not, I'll see you when I relocate to Arizona. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Dalton
Anytime Bro. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

G

·
  Taz & Mrs. Taz that's cool, it's great to see people in the biker world doing nice things like this!! it brings a tear to my eye!!!!! Ride On Bro :hot:

G

·
L-Train said:
You guys were awesome to do that.

Thanks for looking out for others.
If you or anyone from this board with a legal endorsement and can pass my road test are here let me know and we will ride for a day.

This is a beautiful state it is acutally 4 states in one. Pretty cool. I love it here. And the roads don't suck. I came from MI and the roads sucked.

Anyway, feel free to contact me if you are a 109r or VTXer we will ride.

TAZ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts