M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to thank everyone from the Board for all of their well wishes and support during mine and mrs.nuk's(Heidi) recovery. This past Sunday I was able to go down to Giddy's(Mike) place to start the process of putting our bikes back together. I was totally blown away by the amount of parts that were donated to us. The members on this Board are absolutely amazing:clap2:. With the help of Giddy:bigthumbsup: and Bigpapa:bigthumbsup:, I was able to get my bike road worthy and ride it home - one of the best rides of my life:doorag:. My shoulder is completely healed and I have been riding to work every day this week. WOOHOO!!! Heidi's bike is still at Giddy's and with just a little more work will be road worthy and ready to ride home. Her collar bone is not quite completely healed:evil:, but she is bugging more and more every day to get back in the saddle - shouldn't be too much longer. I am afraid to begin mentioning names for fear of forgetting anyone, but if you sent us get well wishes, sent parts or helped get our bikes back to the meet, please accept our sincerest thank you. All of you have been an intergal part in our recovery and we will be forever indebted to you. All that we can promise is to pay it forward when someone else has an unfortunate experience like ours. Thank you guys so much!

the nuks(Heidi & Steve)

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
You two are a class act and glad you are both almost healed up. We rode up on the wreck and were so glad that you to were not hurt worse that you were, a very scary wreck. God Bless you both and look forward to seeing you at the meet next year.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Very good to hear Steve

I don't know you or what exactly happened but, I can relate to what did happen!!! So glad you both are healing fast and the great folks here who have helped you both!! That is so nice in this day and age for sure!!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
glad to hear that you are both well on your way through the healing process. also great news to hear that the both of you are excited and anxious about getting back on the saddle. i wish the both of you all the best in your future rides. may they all be safe and fun.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Great to hear your riding Steve!!! Hope Heidi get to do the same real soon!! Let us all know if you need anything to get her back on the road... OK Take care and thanks for the UPDATE!! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
who?

:joke: Just kidding! Glad you guys are doing so well so quickly. Hopefully we'll see you two up this way before the season ends- and I promise no 'rest stops'! :D

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Great to hear this. Was just thinking the other day of hitting her up on FB to see how things were going with you both---just did not want to dredge up bad memories, been there before. Good deal. If other parts are needed, let us know to see what else can be done.:bigthumbsup::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::p

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,078 Posts
Great, I'm really glad to hear the good news. My wife and I have wondered often how you guys were doing, and it's fantastic to hear things are going so well. Best wishes to the both of you for continued healing and getting the bikes fully finished.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I only met ya'll at the meet this year, but have only heard good things about you both, Glad to hear your recovery has been going so well.
Ride Safe

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Glad to hear you and Heidi are almost completely healed up! It was great riding with you at the meet and look forward to seeing you both again next year! Take care.

Nick

1 - 16 of 16 Posts