M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You did it and a dam fine job at getting us a deal. But…I was just looking at a post by SQRD and I got to thinking man an air-ride does sound nice…. How about working some magic…Just kidding man thanks again for making this happen. I think I am done for now. But I said that a few 100's in chrome ago...I am waiting on Black Friday I have to get a Flat screen for my PS3, the bigger the better. This 22inch just isn't getting it. lol :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Thanks for all of your personal time and energy that you put into this. I am sure it was a big headache. :confused: However, it was TRULY appreciated by many. :bigthumbsup::D

·
Registered
85 Posts
HUGE THANKS!!!!!!!:bigthumbsup: i could only imagine the pain in the :edit: it has been!! thanks again man!!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I got to thinking man an air-ride does sound nice…. How about working some magic.

All Ican say on this is that if you (Chris)got ahold of Arnott directly on a group buy you could save some money on retail price.Most of the dealers that I sell to will give me their wares at wholesale price and on a big dollar item there is ouite a mark up.These times being tight Arnott might just be ready to unload a few for the right price.Gregg BTW Arnott is the only choice in my book!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I got to thinking man an air-ride does sound nice…. How about working some magic.

All Ican say on this is that if you (Chris)got ahold of Arnott directly on a group buy you could save some money on retail price.Most of the dealers that I sell to will give me their wares at wholesale price and on a big dollar item there is ouite a mark up.These times being tight Arnott might just be ready to unload a few for the right price.Gregg BTW Arnott is the only choice in my book!
That would be sweet :bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
It was a very hard group buy to get organized, but it was worth it. We got a great deal from Low and Mean. They are the ones we need to thank.
I will do a air ride group buy, but not until the first of the year. Please do not pm me on that one yet.
I am going to put a group buy together for my company, STITCHKRAFT. I am going to do a shirt and patch combo. Look for this one soon.
Thank you for helping me make this huge, and thank you Low and Mean for stepping up.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
GREAT JOB!!!

It was a very hard group buy to get organized, but it was worth it. We got a great deal from Low and Mean. They are the ones we need to thank.
I will do a air ride group buy, but not until the first of the year. Please do not pm me on that one yet.
I am going to put a group buy together for my company, STITCHKRAFT. I am going to do a shirt and patch combo. Look for this one soon.
Thank you for helping me make this huge, and thank you Low and Mean for stepping up.
Great job on this Fire Fighter. I have a few close riding buddies here that I tried to convince to get in on the one of a kind deal, but they had other commitments at the time. This is one heck of a deal, and I am glad I was able to be a part of it.

Thanks again.

BCRUZN

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
Props to FF 109

A big thank you from the boys in Ontario Canada for all your efforts,they are truly appreciated...and kudos to LOW & MEAN for stepping up to the plate:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you, Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you:bigthumbsup::clap2:

·
Registered
803 Posts
big big thanks to firefighter and Low and Mean

Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you ,Thank you,Thank you, Thank you ,Thank

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
:clap2::clap2::clap2: Chris!

Hey I'm broke.........but I still bought one anyways! :eek: My kids can just pick up soda cans and drive to Michigan for the 10cent deposit if they want to eat!!!! 8)

·
Registered
31 Posts
fire fighter you da man thanks

1 - 20 of 52 Posts