M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently upgraded my 07 to include Kewlmetal's 2" riser extensions and SS throttle, brake and clutch cables. Also Kury run,brake,turn wiring with 20w large HID kury front headlights with 20w small HID turn sig. Removed all rear plastic and added new lic plate with mounting holes for turn LED's and a 8led white bar. Also added 4, 6LED's where reflectors were to flash when turning and also be run lights (they are orange) All my friends love the new look of the bike. I used BigJoe's front light duel bracket.

Thanks to Big Joe for his help putting the parts list together and supplying most of the changes.

Shift-red
:cop:

G

·
WoW! That's quite a bit. I am curious about the headlight. HID? Could you give us a little more info about that please? As always...

:nopic:

·
Registered
757 Posts
Nice!!!! Please tell me what part # for license bracket with lights mounted to it. Thats exactly what I'm lookin for :read: :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Valiant said:
Nice!!!! Please tell me what part # for license bracket with lights mounted to it. Thats exactly what I'm lookin for :read: :p :bigthumbsup:
Direct Line, Inc Hendersonville, NC 28792.....888-693-1011 pn#CYC-M10965.

IMHO use small HID Kury run,turn,brake lights not LED's
Shift-red

G

·
Very nice looking bike. I am considering the engine guards themselves. Just don't know it they go with the look of my bike yet. You have done all that work to your bike and the warning stickers remain on your gas tank shame on you. Your bikes embarrased.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts