M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No you perves, talkin about this!!! (taken from Lamonster's post on the return ride from Sturgis)

Can't wait to have one on my baby.... I think its perfect.. this guy and some bags and no complaints on takin the bike on a trip. This guy, the future air kit from lamonster and some pipes and a pc3 should have me satisfied until a solid recommended supercharger is out.

Anxiously waiting, me.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Man, gotta get my head out of the gutter....uh, I mean, yeah, great luggage rack. :joke:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well, any time you say "Rack" it is a "Male Magnet", nice rack though!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Shoot, I'd buy one if Joe decides to make anymore of them. I think it's sweet. :doorag:

What I want to know is how does he have the backrest on there????

:bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this thing out yet? Anything out yet? Earth to those who make accessories for our bikes..come in accessory makers. I want a removable backrest but this rack would be sweet too

·
Registered
592 Posts
dynamos2000 said:
this thing out yet? Anything out yet? Earth to those who make accessories for our bikes..come in accessory makers. I want a removable backrest but this rack would be sweet too
Yes they are out and I have 1 left.
Let me know.
Big Joe.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Like a friend of mine has said " If you just got to have a Ball and Chain at least have a chrome plated one" ................ and you sir have a chrome plated one :bigthumbsup: ;)
You are a lucky man :doorag:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
here's Miss Ashley's hot rack
:edit: :edit: :edit: :edit: Perry!!!! There goes my impure thought alarm again.. Would you stop it with the hottie posts of your wife already! :joke:

Note to self: Stay on Topic!!!! Stay on Topic!!!

Big Joe, will you be putting these up on your website or on DLP soon? Would DEARLY love one for my bike. Thinking this, with backrest and some 2" riser extensions and perhaps some highway pegs and I would be a happy camper on long rides 8)

·
Registered
203 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
they say a womans place is in the kitchen.....but they didn't say what she should wear
i think she should wear an apron.

Only an apron and nothing else :edit: :D :redfaced: :bigthumbsup: :cop:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts