M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanted to add the two inch risers to my bike but i didnt want the windshield mounting brackets to be moved back two inches so i ask big joe if he could make a hole on the bottom of the riser and i would put a piece of pipe in that hole to put my mounting brackets for the windshield there . every thing fit like a glove and looks good big joe said he would make me something kewl to plug the holes on the ends of the pipe will see what he comes up with , thanks big joe!! Â
Â
 Â

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Can we have a better pic of the profile and 1/4 towards the camera. I think you may be on to something here. Some nice spiked end caps or something like you said big Joe was fixing will set it off. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
that is kewl....way to go Big Joe!

·
Registered
592 Posts
erdy 109 said:
i wanted to add the two inch risers to my bike but i didnt want the windshield mounting brackets to be moved back two inches so i ask big joe if he could make a hole on the bottom of the riser and i would put a piece of pipe in that hole to put my mounting brackets for the windshield there . every thing fit like a glove and looks good big joe said he would make me something kewl to plug the holes on the ends of the pipe will see what he comes up with , thanks big joe!!
The Spikes should be done next week Bro! :bigthumbsup:
Big Joe.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Erdy 109,

What type shield you running? I like that set-up Big Joe did...I'd like something that would move my shield back to it's position before the risers... :dontknow:

Devilish

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DevilishEyes109 said:
Erdy 109,

What type shield you running? I like that set-up Big Joe did...I'd like something that would move my shield back to it's position before the risers... :dontknow:

Devilish
the windshield is made by sportech modle #23020045

1 - 11 of 11 Posts