M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a Big Bore Kit for the 109, if so has anyone done this mod and how much difference ? Also considering Nitrous, gotta have something to keep me occupied this winter !

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Use the search feature to find what you are looking for! Try searching for Dynotune, McCoy, Thunder and see what that gets you. Good Luck.

·
Registered
263 Posts
save yourself a head ache and money and do not google anything that involved mccoy

·
Registered
595 Posts
The only big-bore kit for the 109 that I'm aware of was produced by McCoy's Cycle works but they had some trouble meeting orders the last few years and I think they may have gone out of business. Even their website seems to be down at this time:
http://www.realmccoyscycleworks.com/

There is some bad blood between this company and a few members of this forum who got burned by them so you should be very cautious in dealing with them....

·
Registered
927 Posts
The only big-bore kit for the 109 that I'm aware of was produced by McCoy's Cycle works but they had some trouble meeting orders the last few years and I think they may have gone out of business. Even their website seems to be down at this time:
http://www.realmccoyscycleworks.com/

There is some bad blood between this company and a few members of this forum who got burned by them so you should be very cautious in dealing with them....
very cautious my a$$...this guy has straight up taken guys to the cleaners...I wouldnt front him a piece of bubble gum..give him money?...:eek:...dont deal with him at all.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Amazes me why he still keeps getting mentioned after all this time:dontknow:

·
Registered
547 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Why do people keep asking for bigger bore? It's not a 350 chevy block, you're thinking in the wrong direction. This motor has the biggest production motor pistons made. It'd cost you a fortune for custom pistons and unless they're professionally balanced to the crank you're gonna tear it up more than help. Air pipe and nitrous is all you need and more than the trans can handle anyway. If you want power get a busa

1 - 10 of 10 Posts