M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The chromer just called and he is on his way over with the chrome version of the Big Air Kits. I will try and ship them today. The black version he will deliver tomorrow.

Some of you guys can start getting excited.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Hello Mr Green :D Do you have takers for this first batch of Big air,or will there be some for ordering threw Direct line?

I was interested in the Chrome with the Redish filter Not the Gray.

I have the Red 109, the chrome with redish filter would be the ticket :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
456 Posts
I really like those kits and am about ready to pull the trigger. One question though. I don't have the money to do the kit, pipes and PC all at the same time. Can I just install the AirKit by itself for the time being? What can of perfornance change, if any, should I expect?

Thanks all
X

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
silentrider said:
Hello Mr Green :DÂ Do you have takers for this first batch of Big air,or will there be some for ordering threw Direct line?

I was interested in the Chrome with the Redish filter Not the Gray.

I have the Red 109, the chrome with redish filter would be the ticket :bigthumbsup:
They all start redish. :doorag:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
x_caliber50 said:
I really like those kits and am about ready to pull the trigger. One question though. I don't have the money to do the kit, pipes and PC all at the same time. Can I just install the AirKit by itself for the time being? What can of perfornance change, if any, should I expect?

Thanks all
X
Thats how I did mine. It ran fine and we even Dynoed it.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Thanks Lamonster ,I didn't Know I seen your bike with the Redish then later it was Grey so i thought you had changed it :bigthumbsup:
so is the first batch taken ?
or can we get it threw Direct Line???
The Chrome :D

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
silentrider said:
Thanks Lamonster ,I didn't Know I seen your bike with the Redish then later it was Grey so i thought you had changed it :bigthumbsup:
so is the first batch taken ?
or can we get it threw Direct Line???
The Chrome :D
I think there are still some chrome ones left.

·
Registered
191 Posts
bring em on hal, bring em on. :D

the guys at the shop with the dyno are almost as exited as i am. :bigthumbsup:

they didn' have a M109/M1800 on the bench yet (in belgium) and certainly not one with jsd 3m, pc3 and dragsters on. :eek:

AND the bigair mod of course. :evil:

i said it before and i'll say it again: :read:

bring em on hal, bring em on. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts