M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed Big Air with no problems. No dyno numbers yet. I'm done with the engine performance mods. Next year will be upgrading suspension.Â

Added a M109R emblem on cover.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looks good bro. Hey, whatever happened with the graphics business? Did it ever work out? Let me know I am still interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pizzmor said:
Looks good bro. Hey, whatever happened with the graphics business? Did it ever work out? Let me know I am still interested. Thanks.
Hey Pizzmor,

Decided not to market graphics kits. A lot of interest. A lot of talk. But nothing serious. I had designed three graphics kits with 4 basic colors but it was apparent that I didn't have what people wanted. To design takes a lot of time and it's not possible for me to meet everyone wants. I had many ask me what I recommended. I tried answering that question but it became futile. Had a fellow call me who was interested and was going to bring his bike to my shop. He never showed up and I never heard from him. I'm not going to waste anymore time on the 109 graphics thing.

P.S.  My graphics business is doing fine. The 109 part died.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice looking bike, Can you give more details on how you put the orange detail into your motor I have a black 109 and would like to do the same thing..... Thanks, :bigthumbsup:

G

·
The M109R emblem/Graphic: is that something you made, or purchased??? Can you give us some details. That really sets the Big Air off in my opinion. Bike looks sweeeeet. Nice job.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I made the graphic and covered the graphic vinyl with clear urathane film. The film provides the illusion of the edge of the lettering to be brighter (light refraction) than the chrome.  It is very simple to do.  With shop time and material it cost about $75.00.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Nester said:
Very carefully and some patients.
You had some patients do the work for you? What hospital did they come from? Was the labor cheap? :joke: :p :joke: :p

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Hey Nester, if you dropped out of the graphics stuff does that mean you're not going to make the clear vinyl paint protection kits any more either? PM me and let me know if they are still available and what price if you would please bro. Was actually planning on putting a set on my bike soon as I get back from this trip. Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a question, if I add the Big Air Mod to my bike, do I have to change the exhaust and put the Commander on? Or can I just add the Big Air Mod?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
You should be able to just do the big air, but if you add the PCIII and have the bike tuned you'll get a lot more power out of it after the change.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
This site sells them.
Direct Line Parts. Just click on the red bullseye at the top of the window, then click on M109R, then Air Kit.
:p

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
They sell like hotcakes tho.. think Hal said theys till had 2 of the black powder coated ones and none of the chrome ones from the first batch... Will be sometime in November for the second batch :eek:

·
Registered
214 Posts
Nester..... Where did you get the chrome or stainless steel pieces for the two plastic swing arm covers. That's just what I want and can't find. Great looking machine.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.