M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
109ers, I am looking at the V&H Bigshots, Raw Perfromance 2 to 1 and the Roadhouse 2 to 1 Velocity, I look for style and performance in a pipe. I will be adding on Ducks intake covers with K & N air filters, a PCIII and a Cobra fuel management, but my question is which is the better pipe and/or the louder, also does a 2 to 1 pipe means it will be louder that two seperate pipes? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
2 into 1 pipes are made to gain horsepower. Duals are for sound not realy any performance.
While i normally agree i have seen V&H big shots lay down some impressive numbers as well as some shotty 2 into 1 system that don't perform for chit and just make alot of noise...... research, research, research is all i can say..

·
Registered
97 Posts
:agree:Very true, in some cases. Just depends on amount of style your willing to sacrifice for power, or how much power your willing to sacrifice for style.:dontknow:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
While i normally agree i have seen V&H big shots lay down some impressive numbers as well as some shotty 2 into 1 system that don't perform for chit and just make alot of noise...... research, research, research is all i can say..
Some of the 2 into 2 systems have crossover pipes (or balancing tubes) that help enhance performance. The V&Hs have them and so do some of Cobra's pipes.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Some of the 2 into 2 systems have crossover pipes (or balancing tubes)that help enhance performance. The V&Hs have them and so do some of Cobra's pipes.
Exactly.. they do have the crossover.. The Big shots were actually the first pipe i bought.. ran great and sounded even better...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Then what the Heck Guys I am going with the Big Shots. Thanks Grampi and LTT. I will just remove the baffle from them.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LTT is that a raw performance on your bike? If so how does it performance and sound?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One last question guys what is a Hypercharger? And Hypercharger Vs Ducks cover mods?

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
It's a tough call between the Raw and Bigshots... Two completely different pipes, different sounds and different performance levels.... it really come down to what you like...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.