M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
109ers, I am looking at the V&H Bigshots, Raw Perfromance 2 to 1 and the Roadhouse 2 to 1 Velocity, I look for style and performance in a pipe. I will be adding on Ducks intake covers with K & N air filters, a PCIII and a Cobra fuel management, but my question is which is the better pipe and/or the louder, also does a 2 to 1 pipe means it will be louder that two seperate pipes? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
2 into 1 pipes are made to gain horsepower. Duals are for sound not realy any performance.
While i normally agree i have seen V&H big shots lay down some impressive numbers as well as some shotty 2 into 1 system that don't perform for chit and just make alot of noise...... research, research, research is all i can say..

·
Registered
97 Posts
:agree:Very true, in some cases. Just depends on amount of style your willing to sacrifice for power, or how much power your willing to sacrifice for style.:dontknow:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
While i normally agree i have seen V&H big shots lay down some impressive numbers as well as some shotty 2 into 1 system that don't perform for chit and just make alot of noise...... research, research, research is all i can say..
Some of the 2 into 2 systems have crossover pipes (or balancing tubes) that help enhance performance. The V&Hs have them and so do some of Cobra's pipes.

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
Some of the 2 into 2 systems have crossover pipes (or balancing tubes)that help enhance performance. The V&Hs have them and so do some of Cobra's pipes.
Exactly.. they do have the crossover.. The Big shots were actually the first pipe i bought.. ran great and sounded even better...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Then what the Heck Guys I am going with the Big Shots. Thanks Grampi and LTT. I will just remove the baffle from them.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LTT is that a raw performance on your bike? If so how does it performance and sound?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
One last question guys what is a Hypercharger? And Hypercharger Vs Ducks cover mods?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So what do you have on now and which did you prefer V&H or Raw performance

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
It's a tough call between the Raw and Bigshots... Two completely different pipes, different sounds and different performance levels.... it really come down to what you like...

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
It's a tough call between the Raw and Bigshots... Two completely different pipes, different sounds and different performance levels.... it really come down to what you like...
what you like and what you can get..... two different things.. ;)

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL I just want the sound and performance.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts