M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my M109 last wensday....cant wait till its broke in so I can start pushen it harder.......its been hard to restrain my self though.......I haven't rode all summer
I have an old 85 Suzuki GV1200 which is quite fast but not nearly as comfertable as the M109......but last winter I had the brilliant idea of pulling the carbs off and cleaning them well I broke a weird little part.....and Suzuki only made the bike 2 years....so parts are hard to come by......good thing though.....I probably wouldn't have bought the M109 :bigthumbsup:

I love technology.......it just keeps gettin better
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Its nice out I think I'll ride

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
FOURNINES said:
Got my M109 last wensday....cant wait till its broke in so I can start pushen it harder.......its been hard to restrain my self though.......I haven't rode all summer
I have an old 85 Suzuki GV1200 which is quite fast but not nearly as comfertable as the M109......but last winter I had the brilliant idea of pulling the carbs off and cleaning them well I broke a weird little part.....and Suzuki only made the bike 2 years....so parts are hard to come by......good thing though.....I probably wouldn't have bought the M109 :bigthumbsup:

I love technology.......it just keeps gettin better
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:
Its nice out I think I'll ride
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Two of the best hot rod cruisers out there! Pardon my excitement but it is not often that you see a 1200 Suzuki Madura!!!!! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bow: :hot:

I have always thought of my Madura as one of the first hot rod cruisers if not the only one except maybe the v65 Honda which I don't remember looking like a cruiser. :redfaced: :bigthumbsup:

I have a black (The fastest) 109 & a 1985 Black Madura!!! :D

I have to ask you, which one do you believe is the quickest?? :dontknow:

PSÂ Is that a modified front seat???

Chuck

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nether one has any mods......yet :evil:
I havent really got on it yet so I dont know.......but on paper.the madura is :)
I love that bike I need to get it runnin again......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts