M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are some definitely unique rides here...

·
Registered
263 Posts
those are by far the dumbest bikes iv'e ever seen. just plain stupid ???

·
Registered
42 Posts
I don't want one, but they still look pretty cool to me!

I would love to see them doing some turns though!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Those two lead bikes were sweet. Seventies style. They must have watched ez rider alot. Captain America :doorag: It would be funny to watch um in the parking lot though. We all bougt the 9 for some attention. I think they might be getting a little more than us.;)

·
Supporting Vendor
670 Posts
Hell Angel influence many riders , even in Asia.
They don't know what is real American style and "chopper"
but this is their displayed.

:dontknow:

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
You guys are being too harsh. We know they not the 9, they are not meant to be, but they are cool and REAL Choppers. Not some manufactured P.O.S. from a Harley want-a-be corporation. These are made by guys with a passion for bikes.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want one (I had one) and will never trade one in for the 9, but the creativity and hard work that went into making them is worth an :clap2:

·
Registered
305 Posts
You guys are being too harsh. We know they not the 9, they are not meant to be, but they are cool and REAL Choppers. Not some manufactured P.O.S. from a Harley want-a-be corporation. These are made by guys with a passion for bikes.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want one (I had one) and will never trade one in for the 9, but the creativity and hard work that went into making them is worth an :clap2:
:agree:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts