M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

A bunch of us Canadian Guys are going to do a Wings and Beer run to Buffalo, and we would like to know where we can find the best Wing spot in Buffalo.

I have already seen some reviews on the net, but think that you guys would be able to provide the best and most accurate recommendations on the best places to eat.

Your advice will be greatly appreciated by a bunch of hungry 9 riders, lol!

·
Registered
159 Posts
now your in my wheel house..... went to school at UB and I can say without question the best wings are at Duffs. They have a few locales now, but the original is in Amherst on Sheridan. You go in, order by number.... 20 wings, a basket of fries, and a mini pitcher of your favorite beverage. Damn now my mouth is watering and I must leave work and find a bar. Google Duff's wings and you'll find directions. Good luck.

Barrett
UB class of '95
Masters in Wings and Beer

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now your in my wheel house..... went to school at UB and I can say without question the best wings are at Duffs. They have a few locales now, but the original is in Amherst on Sheridan. You go in, order by number.... 20 wings, a basket of fries, and a mini pitcher of your favorite beverage. Damn now my mouth is watering and I must leave work and find a bar. Google Duff's wings and you'll find directions. Good luck.

Barrett
UB class of '95
Masters in Wings and Beer
Cool! Thanks for the advice! We're just nailing down the day for the ride now.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I was born and raised in Buffalo N.Y. The best wings bar none are the Anchor bar on Main st almost in Downtown Buffalo. A close second is La Nova's on the west side not far from the Anchor Bar. Currently living in Virginia Beach V.A. every time I go home all I do is eat. Me and my wife eat out everynight when we go home. Food is O.K. here in Va but no contest to the B-lo. Also which way are you coming in the peace bridge which takes you right in to downtown or crossing at the Falls ? God Bless Mack

1 - 5 of 5 Posts