M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to buy some oem pieces after my wreck and I live in NY so even though oneida suzuki prices are great, I have to pay 8% sales tax :mad:.

Anyone know of other sites for comparable prices?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
The thing I noticed about Oneida is the outrageous shipping charges. I put a couple bolts and rubber "cushions" in my cart for a total of $19 and the shipping was gonna be $22. :eek: Really!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
The thing I noticed about Oneida is the outrageous shipping charges. I put a couple bolts and rubber "cushions" in my cart for a total of $19 and the shipping was gonna be $22. :eek: Really!
:agree: ive gotten to be on a first name basis with the parts guys at my stealer. they can usually have the small parts in a day or two and they take pretty good care of me without the shipping costs. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
:agree: ive gotten to be on a first name basis with the parts guys at my stealer. they can usually have the small parts in a day or two and they take pretty good care of me without the shipping costs. :bigthumbsup:
I wish I had one close to me, I have to drive an hour to get to the closest Zuk dealer.

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
I think most of them are that way. If you only need a couple of small items, just get them from the dealer. That is what I do.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Try SHSpowersports.com I use them most of the time I think they are in Michigan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts