M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a recommendation for the best price to buy a New M109R?

I hear people finding deals in other states like 10.9K out the door but not sure where to go in chicago.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
try champion motorsports off western or banzai motorsports. they have a large selection and will deal. aother option is chicago cycle but they don't offer such great prices like they used to.

all dealers are hurting right now because the market sucks so getting a great deal should be easy.

PM and i can pass along a person's name at a dealer and see if you can get a good deal on something.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Here's one

Hi there, Try Suzuki of Carol Stream. They have an 08 LE, 0 miles for $9999.00.
They also have an 09 Red (Burgandy) that was a demo they picked up from another dealer. It has some miles on it, but has never been titled, so it is still "New" as far as warranty goes. I'm not sure what they're asking for that one. Their number is 630-690-3333. Good luck in your search. RODLAD.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw the White 07 but they dont have the rear seat cowl... The burgandy is nice as well but has a few scratches on it. There are only two other places ive seen them so far, Kane County Motorsports and Chicago Cycle Center.

Kane County only has one and its an 08 silver and I dont trust Chicago Cycle Center.

Finding a Black M109r is proving to be VERY difficult!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Hi there, Try Suzuki of Carol Stream. They have an 08 LE, 0 miles for $9999.00.
They also have an 09 Red (Burgandy) that was a demo they picked up from another dealer. It has some miles on it, but has never been titled, so it is still "New" as far as warranty goes. I'm not sure what they're asking for that one. Their number is 630-690-3333. Good luck in your search. RODLAD.
I just called them about the Yellow Le and the out the door price jumps to $10,924. Can you show me where you saw the $9999 price or who you talked to?

·
Registered
2,447 Posts
try champion motorsports off western or banzai motorsports. they have a large selection and will deal. aother option is chicago cycle but they don't offer such great prices like they used to.

all dealers are hurting right now because the market sucks so getting a great deal should be easy.

PM and i can pass along a person's name at a dealer and see if you can get a good deal on something.
I got mine from Banzai in early '08. Good to deal with. However, really deal with who ever you go to---they are starving trying to sell now.
The reason Chicago cycle doesn't deal all that much anymore because they were bought out in '07. The family has been letting the brothers run the businesses--including one in Florida. The original owner started Banzai after waiting his no-compete out for a year. Chicago is owned by the owners of Cleveland cycle.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I just called them about the Yellow Le and the out the door price jumps to $10,924. Can you show me where you saw the $9999 price or who you talked to?
Pm sent, It's probably tax, title, doc, assembly, fuel surcharge, BP oil spill fund, Etc..Etc..:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
a lot of time they place those prices in the ad to get you to walk in the door. once you start finalizing the deal, all sorts of hidden fees start to pop up. just be up front with them and let them know you want the OTD price and if the price doesn't match in the end that you will walk. hopefully that will show them you're serious and not want your time wasted.

i think chicago cycle has 2 of the 08 LE's in their warehouse right now.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
I saw the White 07 but they dont have the rear seat cowl... The burgandy is nice as well but has a few scratches on it. There are only two other places ive seen them so far, Kane County Motorsports and Chicago Cycle Center.

Kane County only has one and its an 08 silver and I dont trust Chicago Cycle Center.

Finding a Black M109r is proving to be VERY difficult!
i don't understand why, black is the color that was made every year. :dontknow:
you should be able to get a black one from chicago cycle for less than $10K OTD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts