M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All-

Anyone have suggestions on where to buy this for the M90? Is everyone agreed that it makes a significant difference in the bike? I have used TREs before on several superbikes. Sometimes they seemed to work well, others not so much. Is everyone who bought one satisfied with them?

Thanks-

Red

·
Registered
480 Posts
Go with darren at trackday electronics. Aweseome guy. All the 9 nine guys love theirs. Plus its half the price!!!!
trackdayelectronics.com

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
If I wanted the gear indicator i couldn't get this separably because I have a Cobra fi2000r installed right?

·
Registered
480 Posts
No that would not affect either of the above. Get the gear indicator you will love it! I have mine with a PCIII and not issues. they do totally different things. You wont regret it!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Tyler your in a 109 , do they do a gpd for the 90 ?

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
Go with darren at trackday electronics. Aweseome guy. All the 9 nine guys love theirs. Plus its half the price!!!!
trackdayelectronics.com
:agree: 100%. There is no one around that can beat their price for this item. However, I last spoke with them a couple of weeks ago, and they said they were out of stock at the time. He asked me for my cell phone number so he could call me as soon as they got some in. I haven't heard back from his yet. You might want to call them, and if they don't have any in stock you can at least give him your phone number so he can contact you when they do come in. He said they go pretty fast, and they can't keep enough of them in stock to meet the demands.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good stuff and thank you. I will give them a call after the holidays.

Merry Christmas-

Red

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I bought the GIpro ATRE S01 for $162.99 shortly after I bought my bike and it definitely made a difference...I wasn't aware of Track Day Electronics ATRE at the time, otherwise I would have went with them and saved $70 for something else.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I bought the GIpro ATRE S01 for $162.99 shortly after I bought my bike and it definitely made a difference...I wasn't aware of Track Day Electronics ATRE at the time, otherwise I would have went with them and saved $70 for something else.
I just brought one off ebay for the same price but I am pretty sure that if it is anything like you guys have suggested it is going to be awesome!!!! Especially as you (Deputy1042) can be fairly hard on products if they are not up to standard! Which is a good thing as this is why I decided to go with this mod. I have also had alot of bike friends saying they are the ducks nuts :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Carnivor, i'm also interested, have one on the watch list on fleabay.....
Let me know if it's worth it, some extra power at a reasonable price would be handy..
^-^

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Carnivor, i'm also interested, have one on the watch list on fleabay.....
Let me know if it's worth it, some extra power at a reasonable price would be handy..
^-^
No worries gaz I should have it monday or tuesday and I 'll let you know 8)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sound interresting !

What is the difference, other than the price ;), between GIpro and the one buy Track Day ?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Got the answer from Darrin at TDE. Both work the same way. At that price, I ordered one and, yes, they are in stock.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
No worries gaz I should have it monday or tuesday and I 'll let you know 8)
Hi Gaz I haven't forgotten you its just I havent recieved the gipro/atre yet as they say it takes from 6 to 10 working days by post, I am hoping it comes in tomorrow as its the last day of my week off so fingers crossed as the weekend is meant to be sunny which will be an awesome change from the deluge of rain we have had and I know you are in the same boat as far as the weather is concerned and in mentioning that if you have any rellies in queensland I hope they are safe and well8)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for the update; i uhm, "bit the bullet" and lashed out to buy one. It's due any day now i hope, from QLD . . . . via punt.
I kept reading what everyone here was saying, and just said to myself " it's gotta work!"
We'll see.:-[

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Thanks for the update; i uhm, "bit the bullet" and lashed out to buy one. It's due any day now i hope, from QLD . . . . via punt.
I kept reading what everyone here was saying, and just said to myself " it's gotta work!"
We'll see.:-[
I think we aren't gpoing to be dissapointed as I talked to my mechanic at suzuki and he said I will love it so I would think the same would go for you,so fingers crossed (I still havent got mine yet)
I was hoping to get mine before the weekend but this isn't the case although they said 6 to 10 days so I will just have to be patient.;)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Got mine for my 90. Just waiting fot the winter to end to get it on ...

Just ordered mine tonight... hope it is as good as others have said....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts