M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got to ride my 109 today after not using it for more than a week, what a beautiful day for riding. We rode over 100 miles mostly two lane roads and a little bit of highway I was enjoying it pretty much but the wife said she wanted to go home and make dinner I still wanted to ride but we went home. After putting it away I just kept thinking about what a best pick for a motorcycle this has to be. After it had been sitting for a week it fired right up as well it should have then we took off and It felt so good to be riding after a long and stressful week of work. But the best part was hearing the 109 again I love the sound of this bike and feeling all the power of this awesome machine when I twisted the throttle, it just makes all the difference in the world between this being just another motorcycle. This has to be the best cruiser out there right now hands down.The only problem I had all day was with a few cagers trying to put an end to my day of riding.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Man, you got me Jonesing to ride all over again. My bike is for sale in
louisiana and I don't have ANYTHING to ride here in Houston. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
It took me awhile to get used to the 109 after moving from a Goldwing. The more I ride, the more my interest and love grows. The more mods I do, I can hardly wait for the cash to do the next. Enjoy and be safe.

Reed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts