M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 40 of 102 Posts
for the HID kit link, diverts u to the other thread for group buy, i noticed the group by was back in 2007, are there any further group buys goin on fellas?

hey all, cheaper than the JSD is called the maniac mod, do a search, may cost you all of 1hr to do and about 50cents. i did it, first mod on my bike. ridewell. johnnytherock

Geez Rynosback,

The scarey thing is I have most of those mods.... and the sick credit card to prove it :a20: :a20: :a20:

For me the HID headlight, airhorn, driving lights and the VStream ... have to be at the top of the list of Mods i'd do again 1st ...

Her who controls all funds would not be with out the Sissy bar and the pannier bags...

So I guess its where your focus is :D

Thanks Rynosback interesting thread :bigthumbsup:

Discussion starter · #34 ·
Geez Rynosback,

The scarey thing is I have most of those mods.... and the sick credit card to prove it :a20: :a20: :a20:

For me the HID headlight, airhorn, driving lights and the VStream ... have to be at the top of the list of Mods i'd do again 1st ...

Her who controls all funds would not be with out the Sissy bar and the pannier bags...

So I guess its where your focus is :D

Thanks Rynosback interesting thread :bigthumbsup:
Glad that you liked it. :bigthumbsup:

:dontknow::dontknow:

If you have what you think is a great mod, I can post it in the first post. Is that what you are asking?
Hi, No what I am asking is for the links in the first post (on the first page) of this thread as none of them work. When I click on the link it takes me to the old board and nothing shows. What I would like is for the links to be fixed so that when I click on them I can see what the mods are and how to go about them.
Cheers, Peter

Discussion starter · #36 ·
Hi, No what I am asking is for the links in the first post (on the first page) of this thread as none of them work. When I click on the link it takes me to the old board and nothing shows. What I would like is for the links to be fixed so that when I click on them I can see what the mods are and how to go about them.
Cheers, Peter
:bigthumbsup: I am working on up dating them now.

21 - 40 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.