M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
:agree:&:congrats: on the new addition...the older these mods get...the more they cost! LOL...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Congratulations :congrats:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Name

How did you come up with the name? I like it and if we would have had a boy, I was pushing for Guage(Not sure of what spelling we would have used), but the wife said "No way" as it was the name of the little boy from Pet Cemetary, and it creeped her out just saying the name. Congrats!

·
Registered
453 Posts
:congrats: and welcome to the toughest job in the world. :)) You'll do great!!!
Paul

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I am so proud!!

:congrats:to my son and his wife.Gauge is MY grand son and i will make sure he will be spoiled beyond belief.I am a proud grandpa of 3 handsome boys.1 month 2 the day ago my younger son gave me twin boys and yesterday i got Gauge. Life is getting better.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Is there a link to where you got it from? I'm not sure, but I think you'll have to keep putting money into that mod, but it's definitely worth it!! :congrats:

·
Registered
185 Posts
:congrats: on your new addition! Very cool!

I'm very proud of this mod too, until they learn the word "no". :joke:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Congrats!!!!!

Here is a quick shot of the youngest of my 4 mods.... a little something to look forward to....

·
Registered
461 Posts
:congrats::congrats:. there is no greater blessing than to have children. I know, I have 4 and they are the BEST mod to a family!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
766 Posts
:congrats::congrats: That is wondeful... Just make sure no matter what he is brought up with what they now call olf fashioned values but which in my opinion are still the ONLY VALUES...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts