1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
i wish i could have other plans maybe next time

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Take Rt 4 out of Portsmouth/Dover and head up to North Berwick. Take Rt 9 out of N Berwick to Kennebunk then Rt 1 north. Kinda a round about way nut the back roads around Ogonquit are crap. Take a GPS and head up Rt1 and try to pick your way around. I would assume you wanna take Rt1 to see the beaches? Let me know what your gonna do maybe I can meet you somewhere and ride in together. How many are goin with ya?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Did you guy's eat some Lobsters, while you were there Sunday? Can't beat there deal!!!

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Did you guy's eat some Lobsters, while you were there Sunday? Can't beat there deal!!!
So no Lobsters:dontknow: On Sunday @ Bentleys, 2 lobsters 1 ear of corn and 2 sides, FOR $15.00! :nojoke:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I think a Sunday ride to Bentleys for Lobsters should come to order.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
THAT PROVES IT!

3 Beers for 8 bucks :nojoke: Torq How's the Diet Going? you Look Good Keep up the good work!!:nojoke:
See what I mean! Even cold beers are priced right as well, how can we go wrong:dontknow: As Andre would say LETS ROLL:bigthumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts