M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
That is where I bought my 9 back in 06. I just do not know if I have it in me to watch someone wash my bike. Not saying that they will not do a good job, but I am anal when it comes to cleaning my 9.

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Ditto

I do not put water on ma 9 at all, cleaners and waxes and little brushes and cotton swabs, LOL Got that from Bullrider.........

That is where I bought my 9 back in 06. I just do not know if I have it in me to watch someone wash my bike. Not saying that they will not do a good job, but I am anal when it comes to cleaning my 9.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's not about the wash it's about the cause. come on down & give donation, if you are like me when i leave the house the bad azz m109 is alreadt clean. so come by anyway

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
it's not about the wash it's about the cause. come on down & give donation, if you are like me when i leave the house the bad azz m109 is alreadt clean. so come by anyway
Totally agree. If I can make it, a donation would be what I would give. I clean my own bike so it looks like I want it too. It's always clean and wiped down before and after a ride. Hope I can make it:bigthumbsup: Only about 40 min or so from my house.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts