M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be a benefit ride in Sanford, N.C. on Sat. Nov 6th. It will be for my wife's uncle to raise money to help with his medical bills due to his fight with cancer. I have attached the flyer but if it's not big enough and you need more info just let me know..Thanks...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's still on...

would love to see some fellow niners come out and help out for a good cause..Ride should be about 75 miles or so...

·
Registered
91 Posts
Oh Ill try to see if I can make that! I keep forgetting there are state sections on this site.

·
Registered
91 Posts
*Sniff* Unfortunately I wont be able to make it :(

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Not sure I will be able to make it. I might need to work. Depends on how much I am able to get done this afternoon and evening. Sorry about possibly not being able to make it, but man it sure feels good to be working again. When you are self employed, you must work while the work is there. No work, no eat:nojoke:.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I hope the benefit ride went well. I did work for a while saturday morning. It was really cool with a slight mist of rain. I did get out later on the car and drove by Ray Price's to see that the di-hard harley guys were out at his barbecue gathering.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dedication....

that's all i can say. We had about 35 or so bikes come out, rainy and cold for the first leg of the ride. After that it turned out to be ok. I must say the best feeling was being surrounded by HD's...knowing the nine could embarass all of them..Good times though and all for a good cause...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts