M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it took a while but here is where I startted an 07 blue & white LE to my BLK N BLU 9 almost done a few more items and we should be ther so what do you think

Attachments

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That looks great. I am thinking about blacking out all my chrome this next winter.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BLK N BLU9

Thanks it is very involved, if you need any info on some of the challenges PM me I will give you as much info as I can.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Very nice. Looks very good. I didn't even like the blacked out look until started to see some of these 9's that way. LOOKN GOOD :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,861 Posts
It looks great bro, and is one heck of a change from what you started with. The time and effort was worth it. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BLKNBLU

Thanks for the compliments, Iam very happy with the results. There was no real problems with powder coating the forks just had to break everything down you cant have any rubber obviously during install we just put a small wood wedge in the triple trees and greased the forks up and they slide right in. The upper triple tree was a PITA the rubber bushings that the riser bolts go thru had to be removed and they did not come out in 1 piece so I fabricated some steel ones and so far so good. The stock mirrors that I thought were steel are actually plastic so they fell apart, it was actually kinda funny but rather expensive to replace I went with some joker mirrors they will be here in a few days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts