M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i'm from arkansas. when i see pictures like that, i'm used to them being followed by blood and feathers everywhere, and shotgun smoke in the distance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't know if you would want to eat him, besides the coyote could never catch him, what makes you think you can shoot him.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It's a roadrunner a protected bird!! Why would you want to shoot it anyway?  :dontknow:Oh ya, because your from Arkansas. ::) How they get Arknsaw out of that explains it. :eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He was moving, but that was a BK parking lot next to a huge field and I think he was looking for some scraps.

But he was hard to get pictures of that is for sure.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i'm confident i could shoot it. i'd wear an an A.C.M.E. jet pack to keep me in range.

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
oh phaed your funny remember not everyone likes to shoot at all wild life they ever see lol my dad was a hunter i've got his entire gun collection target shooting for money is more fun, but this little bird has the right idea being a road runner it suits the M maybe we should have a vote and make the road runner our mascot, its fast it can fly, its got the right body type and it doesn't like to sit still, this is too cool that raw-taz got a pic of this endangered bird we get a few endangered birds in our back yard I'll be sure to share a pic with you for next time.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Wait ....Wait.......
   Let me get my....
       Acme Rocket out....

Â
              Â

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cbxer55 said:
Thats great,
Now go back,
and remove that extra large photo
from the Clear Alternatives thread.
MEEP--MEEP!!
I figured out how to post photos finally!! :joke:Â :eek: ::) :D

Robert Hill
I love evolution, just think about it 3 years ago you where still using a typewriter. :joke: :joke: :joke:

I am just poking at you, my father in law has a 79 CBX with 11,000 miles on it in his barn that keep trying to pry out of his hands. His has the 80 carbs and bunch of other of the right performance stuff for that beast.

He had a buddy that owned a Honda dealership in detroit back in the day and they would mess around all the time on the street. His buddy actually had a 125 or 175 land speed record.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is sweet, the original mucsle bike.

Shame your selling it, if don't mind me asking what did you get for it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Totally know what you are saying. Father in law has been saying the same thing for 6 years but he just can't seperate himself from it. My wife has the 74 350 four that her mother used to ride when they where stilll married. It needs some serious TLC but I would do anthing th have the pair of them on the road together again.

TAZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PJ King said:
It's a roadrunner a protected bird!! Why would you want to shoot it anyway? :dontknow:Oh ya, because your from Arkansas. ::) How they get Arknsaw out of that explains it. :eek:
What an idiot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DHS-IEA said:
The coyote never had a 109!
That is actually why I got the pictures, the little bugger came by and was really check her out, I think he was a little worried about the coyote seeing it and getting one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts