M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Started of my day in the rain and it never really stopped. Just now got into some dry pants. :confused: I hope tomorrow is better. Funny thing is I was still having a good time riding this bike in the rain all day. :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
J R said:
Hey dumb question here but hows that big rear tire do in the rain ??? I never rode a bike with that big of tire on the back in the rain does it stick good or does it try and hydroplane ??? Also be careful in the rain man :doorag:
To be honest I didn't slow down much in the turns, the only thing I did do is not hammer it too hard when I took off.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The roads are pretty bad up here and there are pot holes everywhere that you have to dodge. :confused: All in all the bike did fine. We are heading to Americade in the morning and it looks like another wet one. :verymad:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
J R said:
Hey dumb question here but hows that big rear tire do in the rain ??? I never rode a bike with that big of tire on the back in the rain does it stick good or does it try and hydroplane ??? Also be careful in the rain man :doorag:
I was going to change to these if I had trouble getting taction. ;)

G

·
You're shatting me! That's too funny. Traction would be improved if they got rid of the keds and went with nike!

G

·
Lamont lucked out and didn't have to ride back to the hotel in the dark and rain.

About 12 miles at 10PM tonight in a drizzling rain back to the hotel. Glasses and face shield were almost impossible to see thru. At 40mph the rain felt like needles when it hit my eyeballs.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HalGreenlee said:
Lamont lucked out and didn't have to ride back to the hotel in the dark and rain.

About 12 miles at 10PM tonight in a drizzling rain back to the hotel. Glasses and face shield were almost impossible to see thru. At 40mph the rain felt like needles when it hit my eyeballs.
That wasn't luck. ;)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Lamonster said:
Started of my day in the rain and it never really stopped. Just now got into some dry pants. :confused: I hope tomorrow is better. Funny thing is I was still having a good time riding this bike in the rain all day. :bigthumbsup:
:joke: :joke: Careful Lamont! All this talk of being wet all day and having to put dry pants on is kinda turning me on!! :joke: :joke:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts