M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
over a 109 for awhile. I took the wife with me to show her one ( Blazing fast White one )
I ask for a quote OTD............. $ 13.866 WTF ????????? thats the highist I've seen anywhere :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

·
Registered
775 Posts
the 07's are a little more than the 06's; but, not that much. and right now most of the dealers in my area are starting their seasonal sales. ( winter coming ). i'd look around some; bet you can find alot better price than that. come down here and i guarantee you'll find alot better price.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was searching on Ebay for used M109's. I found a new 2006 with 16 miles on it. Lucky me it turned out to be in Castle Rock, CO. They started the bidding at $10,500 and nobody bid on it. I went in about an hour before the bidding ended and bought it. It might have been because it was an 2006????

It's called Extreme Performance, the only Suzuki shop in Castle Rock.

Ask for Steve.

·
Registered
267 Posts
keep in mind that sales tax and DMV or MVA fees vary from state-to-state. Why don't you just state what the sales price is without all of the other stuff?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was a 06 at that price, sales HJ just got done telling me how they wanted to get the 06s
out to make room for the 07s Riiiiight :verymad:

G

·
AttackPug said:
over a 109 for awhile. I took the wife with me to show her one ( Blazing fast White one )
I ask for a quote OTD............. $ 13.866 WTF ?????????  thats the highist I've seen anywhere :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:
hmmm thats a little high, you could almost get a sportster for that.

But seriously folks, yeah thats a little high. Mine was 11.6 for an 06 with 2 year extended warranty if I remember right

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
walker_mufc said:
i've done alot of runnin' through castle rock. pueblo too. originally from boulder.
I'll be in Colorado Springs ~October 30 - November 2. Gonna see if I can't get 'em to delay my flight a couple days. Instead of flying back Friday...come back Sunday.

Got an online friend in Pueblo that said I could borrow one of his bikes when I showed up in the area again! (obviously..while he was riding with me).

G

·
Rocket Convert said:
I was searching on Ebay for used M109's. I found a new 2006 with 16 miles on it. Lucky me it turned out to be in Castle Rock, CO. They started the bidding at $10,500 and nobody bid on it. I went in about an hour before the bidding ended and bought it. It might have been because it was an 2006????

It's called Extreme Performance, the only Suzuki shop in Castle Rock.

Ask for Steve.
Cool!!!!! come out to the track next wed, I'll be riding Saturday (maybe in the pro class :D) it starts at 8am and ends late come on by

·
Registered
775 Posts
wildwolf; you'll love it. lots of good riding areas; specially any of the canyone or ridge roads. lots of beautiful scenery. my favorite ride was always down "canyon road" through north boulder. the tunnels through the hillsides were wild at night.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
My out the door price including all taxes, title, personalized plate (which costs almost double in Illinois), new helmet (which is amazing since I have to have a XXXL helmet from HJC), and debadging since they had to replace the tank anyway...was $14,750 for a 2006 with less than 2 miles on the clock. Of course, they could have jacked up the price since it is the faster black color :evil:

What's funny is that I didn't haggle, whine, or get anxious. I have more of a bike than anyone who bought a new Harley for half the price...

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Man you go get you a different Dealer ,I was told from a dealer that they get these Bikes for $11,000 then add on there Prep fee's ETC...

I got Mine for $12.160.00 OTD and It's a 07 RED 109 don't take that crap off them, I wouldn't even Buy A 06 unless it was a "GREAT DEAL" say around $10,600

Bump that Stealer,you work for your Money Make Him work for it also :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
dynamos2000 said:
hmmm thats a little high, you could almost get a sportster for that.

But seriously folks, yeah thats a little high. Mine was 11.6 for an 06 with 2 year extended warranty if I remember right
I paid 11,400 for an 06 with 4Â yr extended warranty, the week the 06 became available... work on them some more.
:doorag:

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
when i got mine they didn't even have it yet I put a deposit down to make sure i Got the First red one Cause he said they only had one coming,It was two weeks before i got it For $12,160 OTD

And they tried $13,000 MSRP on me first,But i had already got a price from ARS for 11,946 I think it was and told them I had just bought a 06 GSXR 1000 from them three months earlier and if that's how they were going to treat a repeat customer i was gone, they come down to $12160 OTD said they wanted to keep my business I took it :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Mine was 11.4 out the door including tax...back in May!...yep it's an 06...back then that was a deal :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

Devilish

1 - 18 of 18 Posts