M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just made a deal for an 06' silver model.  Great deal.  Call Dave Richardson at F&S Suzuki in Dayton.  They have two 06's left.  One blurple and one silver.

I can't wait to feel the power.  It should be a nice ride home from Dayton.

Anyone have any suggestions on the extended warranty?

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Congrats! You're gonna love it! Please elaborate on your "good deal".

$500 for the 6-year "Suzuki Extended Protection" would be awesome.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the encouragement. I thought 11k wasn't too bad of a deal.

My boss isn't here and he would have to fire me if I had to work Saturday.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Congrats... did you get the optional spatula..you know the one we uses to get our grinnin faces out of the helments :bigthumbsup: Picks when you get some...ride safe! :doorag:

Devilish

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
TexasCruzer said:
ahh, your boss just called and said you gotta work saturday  :joke:
Myself, I have to work every Saturday :( but so does te boss :p

Congrats on the new bike :bigthumbsup: .......................... the addiction begins :evil:

·
Registered
106 Posts
welcome to the club ............ black is the fastest :bigthumbsup:

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
If they can't give you the $799 6-year "Suzuki Extended Protection" for $500, ask them for a free $300 gift certificate towards accessories from their store. You'd be amazed at what people will "give" you when you assertively bargain in a friendly, professional manner.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrads.....Don't forget to check the wheels(backwards), oil in crankcase, front fender screws, radiator clamps on motor, rear driveshaft oil(correct amount), tire air pressure, the passenger seat and cowl does come standard, will you get the Spanner Wrench?, Verify you have your toolkit and spare key with your owners manual(look under the driver seat), Will your rear brake squeak?? We shall see, Hey and check the coolant level. Just a few things I know about. JOHN

P.S. careful with that throttle from idle, it is powerful.

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
mack400 said:
P.S. careful with that throttle from idle, it is powerful.

Wish I had known JUST how powerful before attempting to ease out of the parking lot on delivery day... leaving a ****** in the lot and pulling a wheelie up the hill... :eek:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
seapup said:
Wish I had known JUST how powerful before attempting to ease out of the parking lot on delivery day... leaving a ****** in the lot and pulling a wheelie up the hill... :eek:
Yep I could see that happening............... most of my dealers lot is gravel ::) , so you can imagin there was a little gravel flying :evil:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts