M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Who was the rider alongside the road just off the Bear Mountain Bridge 11-24 @ 4:10 pm. Honked the air horn on my truck but you were talking bike with the custom bikes. JOHN

·
Registered
638 Posts
thats funny i was on the bmb on the 24th. but i wasnt on the side of the road or talking to custom choppers. I was riding. I live about 10 min from bmb

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, Generally I have a route I follow, Like 9Ws to 218 and hag at Annsville Circle and ride back or take 9N back to Fishkill. While the weather is nice, I'm hoping to ride Sat and Sun, maybe see ya out there. JOHN. There are more of us around but have only seen three on the road so far. My problem is I have things come up last minute that can screwup an organized meet.

·
Registered
638 Posts
haha i live 5 min from annsville circle. ill be there sat and sun if the weather is nice. hope to see you out there. :bigthumbsup: call me if your going though... even if its last minute.. i could ride over there as i said it takes about 5 min lol 914-960-9901

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool, I rode into work today and got rained on....so I will wash it up and if nothing comes up...I'll call you. We can meet at annsville.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts