M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was listening to the oldies station on my radio when they played 409 by the Beach Boys. This question came to mind. If the Beach Boys wrote that song today would the words be (She's real fine my 109)? I'm board today. :D It's to hot to ride.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I agree it is very hot today in STL also but I rode anyway. Put about 70-80 miles on it running mostly on the back roads. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

I think you are correct about the Beach Boy song though! :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
317 Posts
it was only 84 degrees, sounds cold, no wonder you needed your jacket. we were in the upper 90's with 8 million % humidity. i might have to put the bike up for the summer or move to canadia. anybody come up with an A/C mod yet?

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
cracks me up that certain parts of the country think 84º is hot! It's 10:30 here in OK and still 86º It was at least 100 today with a heat index of 108. Supposed to be over a 100 the rest of the week :chillout: that is too hot to ride!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Not only is it hot for us...but the bike as well...I saw a few rockets pulled over on the intersate...broke down..overheated I bet.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
BlkM109r said:
cracks me up that certain parts of the country think 84º is hot! It's 10:30 here in OK and still 86º It was at least 100 today with a heat index of 108. Supposed to be over a 100 the rest of the week :chillout: that is too hot to ride!
OK sounds like STL. It sure can get hot & humid in the old gateway city in the summer! :doorag:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Cools down 3 degrees for every 1,000 feet gained :D :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yep hotter than hell. I rode the bike to work yesterday and she sat in the sun. I thought my ass was going to catch on fire when I sat on her. :hot: But I'm riding her again today though going to find some shade to park her in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts