M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting you guys know we're now doing the "true fire" paintjobs. This set was just completed for a HD RoadKing. PM me for more details.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm really diggin the looks of that paint job

·
Registered
686 Posts
You really should post at least a price range on that paint job on here so you aren't bothered by people that can't afford it or people that are just trying to figure out how much it is worth, but aren't really serious. (no disrepect to anyone here, that is just common with any message board where prices aren't posted).

By the way, EXCELLENT looking paint job. I would love to see what it looks like on a bike!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
between $1700 - $2100 on an M109R depending on if you want a seamless tank. The paintjob in this pic (9 pieces total) was $3500 plus $300 for parts removal/re-assembly

By the way, EXCELLENT looking paint job. I would love to see what it looks like on a bike!
You will. On Thursday it's getting put all back together and then I will have pics of the entire bike to replace these "parts" pics that are up now.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Do you think you would do all the pieces on the M109? What would look the best you think, Tank & fenders only? Where you located, very interested over winter.

Thanks, Jamie

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm thinking front fender, tank and tail. Possibly the headlight fairing, I'd have to give it some thought. Doing the sidecovers too is probably overkill. Of course if the bike wasn't already black then we'd have to black out the radiator shroud and any other small parts I'm missing/forgetting. We're right on the SC/NC border, outside of Charlotte NC

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
welcome to this site paint man! I have chatted with you before on the ZRXOA site and the SABREGROUP site. I knew you would make it over this way. I too may have some work lined up for ya this winter but prolly on the ZRX first. I'll pm ya when I get ready to discuss details. may go with something like that fade out checkerboard design you did in green for somebody but in a black to silver look. cool.

G

·
very cool just showed this to a customer at the tat 2 shop who wanted 2 flame sleeves but different guess he just got different he went nuts when he saw the paint work got to have that on my arms very cooooooooooool!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts