M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are meeting at Lucky's on rt 711, Sunday, July 18th at 9:30 am, kickstands up at 10 am. We will be riding to Gordonsville by way of rt 522 then on to rt 33 to Gordonsville. Any one who wants to meet us there, you can exit at exit 136 off of I-64 onto rt 15 north and it's about 18 miles to Gordonsville. The BBQ EX is on the right as you begin to enter Gordonsville. All are welcome.
www.BBQEX.com

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'll probably meet you guys at Luckey's. Is this the right address?

Luckey's At Fine Creek
2156 Huguenot Trail
Powhatan, VA 23139-4507

After BBQ, I will come back down 33 and hit 54 and head to Mechanicsville. Wife has family pictures planned for late tomorrow afternoon.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll probably meet you guys at Luckey's. Is this the right address?

Luckey's At Fine Creek
2156 Huguenot Trail
Powhatan, VA 23139-4507

After BBQ, I will come back down 33 and hit 54 and head to Mechanicsville. Wife has family pictures planned for late tomorrow afternoon.
Yes, it is. On rt 711/Huguenot trail going west it is about 7 miles from 288. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Damn, I'd have to leave my house at 7am to meet you guys. maybe next time.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn, I'd have to leave my house at 7am to meet you guys. maybe next time.
We have been known to ride to Cap'n Billy's seafood in LaPlata and are planning a ride to Soloman's Island. Maybe they would be a little closer for you.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
We have been known to ride to Cap'n Billy's seafood in LaPlata and are planning a ride to Soloman's Island. Maybe they would be a little closer for you.
That could def work depending on when:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
36 Posts
After looking at the weather, I am a little concerned.

I will take another look in the morning before heading out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just got home. Got wet a couple of times. Had to stop to put on rainsuit twice.

Loved the BBQ Exchange! Great Place! Thanks, Steve!

I am looking forward to next time.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Small turnout, but an awesome ride with the rain on our heals most of the way home. it started looking pretty ugly, so I broke off and hit 64 for the trip home.
I hope everyone made it home safe. I think you guys that went back 522 got hammered. Man those raindrops were the size of quarters, and hurt just as bad.
this place is worth a second trip. I like how they have all the menu items in view, and you tell the what you want. the home made HABANERO pickles are NOT for unseasoned chiliheads:bigthumbsup:

PIGs Everywhere. CJ has lots more..

Ooink... you missed the best looking sweets... Home made, fresh from the kitchen glazed donuts topped with bacon bits.... OH YEA !!

SMOKIN' ... Nice setup !!

Off to Skyline drive, man, what a beautiful ride:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just got home. Got wet a couple of times. Had to stop to put on rainsuit twice.

Loved the BBQ Exchange! Great Place! Thanks, Steve!

I am looking forward to next time.
You do know that if we had not ridden to the top of the mountain and back you probably would have made it home dry.:joke: No rain for me on 522.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts