M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any members from the SF Bay Area? I keep having to slow down and wait when I ride with some of my Harley friends. Give a shout out if your from this area.

·
Registered
21 Posts
:D z4woo, I'm from the San Francisco Bay Area. I usually ride with my brother who has a silver M (I have the black 109) and two harley riders. We usually ride on the week-ends.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:2cool: I also ride with a few old friends with harleys (I used to ride harley's and customs also), last year I sold my bigbear prostreet bike and the guy gave me a 3 month old 2005 ZX-10R as partial payment for the bigbear, so I was riding with the barf groups (I even did a track day with it). I used the ZX-10R as a tradein for the 109, and paid the balance in cash ( $11,500 + taxes and docs for the 109). I go into the city once in a while, and I live in the south bay area (Milpitas). I haven't seen another 109 yet, would be great to hook up for a short ride (sundays work good for me). You can email me at [email protected] if you guys are cruising and wouldn't mine having an old hot-rodder with you guys in a black 109.

Ed

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bay Area

Are there any members from the SF Bay Area? I keep having to slow down and wait when I ride with some of my Harley friends. Give a shout out if your from this area.
I live in Brentwood and drive a white M109R , looking for group to ride Nd compare info with. Give me a jingle, Brentwooddad

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Hold on a sec?

Hold on a sec? This may be a old post, but I wanna ride;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
add another bay area rider to the list. I'm up to the north a little bit.

There are some Napa riders on here too.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
If the weather is good, I'd be happy to show some great surrounding roads of Napa Valley to anyone Sunday

·
Registered
511 Posts
Add another one to your list…Im in Livermore… Always up for a bay area ride… Hit me up anytime. If Im available I would love to meet all of you guys!!!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Me Too

Hold on a sec? This may be a old post, but I wanna ride;)
I am always looking for a good ride. I usually ride to Salinas and back once a week. On weekends, I ride 2 up with my fiance. Even riding 2 up, Other bikes can't keep up. By the way, I like your exhaust:bigthumbsup:. I saw a blue LE in Monterey with the same modified exhause. That thing sounded much better than my Vance and Hines Bis Shots.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Checking in from Fairfield. I'm a new rider and I just reciently got my red 07'!
Just got back from a ride up valley, Next time!
J Dub's in Fairfield too

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just got my 9, looking to break it in. I'm in Richmond, east bay. Anyone around?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

1 - 15 of 15 Posts