M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a fairing or windshield for an m109r. Once I get the bike, going to turn it into a bagger. Probably use Corbins for bags (overpriced but the best look in the market) but that's all I want to give them.

·
Registered
571 Posts
I ride with a group out of sacramento california, and they tell me that Corbin is about to go away. The owners want to retire.
I don't know this for a fact, but these guys seem pretty reliable.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
I like my extreme revolution. About 400 less than Corbin after paying for paint, windshield, and paying the painter. Works just as good, and looks pretty neat to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Blacklightning,
Did you get the speakers in your fairing? Just wondering if it is worth the extra $200. I am leaning towards ordering without.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hey Blacklightning,
Did you get the speakers in your fairing? Just wondering if it is worth the extra $200. I am leaning towards ordering without.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Mr. Big...I have an extreme revolution fairing without the speakers, color is BURPLE, :D , it has a blue tint windshield. If you are interested PM me. I will send pictures. I have all mounting equipment and probably can find instructions (very easy to install). Will sell for $400 you pay shipping. I put lots of miles on the 9 and the fairing really made a big difference, traded the 9 for a Gold Wing for cross-country riding, SURE MISS THE 9 FOR AROUND TOWN.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Hey Blacklightning,
No, I did not get the speakers. When I am riding, I am want all my senses to be aware. Not that have heard bad stuff about there sound system, but I just didn't order it. Just like when I used to drive my restored 73 Road Runner with a build 440, I just like to hear the engine. After that, I am all smiles:D.
SICRIC, you were my motivation. Nice bike.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts

what type of bags you got on .. look nice. would you pos more pic. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Can you give me more info on the fairing your using.
Sorry, but the extreme revolution fairing has been out of production for a long time. There is a slim possibility that you might find a used one for sale. But it will be harder than finding a needle in a haystack. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts