M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys i need help..........im needing a battery for my 06, 109........i need your help with cross ref #s etc. brands.........im trying to do this while i run back and forth from work trying to care for my mother who is very sick. So im trying to find a battery to ride back and forth, because the mileage is 120 plus round trip , and i make this
trip every eveining after work. so my time is very limited. any help would be greatly appreciated.....................Thanks to everyone

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
While the Gman (Odyssey) is an excellent battery let it be known that unless the battery is modified by the seller or by the end user it IS NOT a direct "drop in" replacement. It will require trimming/grinding down of the "fins" and reworking of the battery cable connections but I will go on to say that it is a superior battery to the standard drop in replacements....Also DO NOT use a standard trickle charger on the Gbat as a standard trickle charger will kill them!

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
While the Gman (Odyssey) is an excellent battery let it be known that unless the battery is modified by the seller or by the end user it IS NOT a direct "drop in" replacement. It will require trimming/grinding down of the "fins" and reworking of the battery cable connections but I will go on to say that it is a superior battery to the standard drop in replacements....Also DO NOT use a standard trickle charger on the Gbat as a standard trickle charger will kill them!
if you buy the GBat battery from GMan Industries then there is no need to alter or modify the battery, it is already done before the battery is shipped out. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
http://gmanindustries.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=100
Try this . Fast shipping, email notification great reviews. Ordered mine &
love it. Very good battery
if you want a great battery try the GBAT from GMAN Industries. Fits the 9 perfectly. Has more cranking power and just a generally all around better battery.

http://gmanindustries.com/product_i...d=100&osCsid=a463414996d8772f46c8138383b7cbcf
GMAN is the ONLY way to go..

if you buy the GBat battery from GMan Industries then there is no need to alter or modify the battery, it is already done before the battery is shipped out. :bigthumbsup:
I know I a resurrecting an old thread, but it could use the bump.

Following the advice of the quoted, I ordered and just received my Odessey battery from Gman.

Great find guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts