M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on the board from the Baton Rouge, La. area? I will be in Baton Rouge for Labor Day weekend. I will trailer the M109 over there. Respone.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i run that road allot make shire that you tie her up good that road has some real bad spots in it. also make shire that your trailer is hooked to the ball very good.
also when you get to the 34 mile marker stay in the left lane until you get past the 45mile marker that is a very bad part of the road
other thin that all i have to say is have fun and bee safe

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm about 2hrs northwest of Baton Rouge, a few of us are planning on a ride in southern La this coming Sat. If your interested in meeting up and riding a for a day just reply or call me. Will...318-452-4045.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i run that road allot make shire that you tie her up good that road has some real bad spots in it. also make shire that your trailer is hooked to the ball very good.
also when you get to the 34 mile marker stay in the left lane until you get past the 45mile marker that is a very bad part of the road
other thin that all i have to say is have fun and bee safe
I travel there alot, My parents still live there. That interstate 10 needs alot of work. Thanks.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm about 2hrs northwest of Baton Rouge, a few of us are planning on a ride in southern La this coming Sat. If your interested in meeting up and riding a for a day just reply or call me. Will...318-452-4045.
That sounds cool, Are you guys coming to the Baton Rouge area? I will be free until about 3pm Saturday afternoon, have to attend a party.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts