M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove 350 miles today to get it with a banker check for 10 2 just like I had him repeat 3 times.They up the price 1200 more when I got their.They don't know zip about bikes.I have a bike vise,and they refuse to use it.They said not for transit.I said BS,I carried my wing in it no problem.They wanted to strap it in on the side stand,this is when I knew they are dumb and green.

·
Radio Active Member
27,683 Posts
Did you pay the extra $1200? Even if you did, you got a great deal on a smoken bike.

Just some advise for you guys shopping around many many miles or states away.  To protect yourself, you need to have them fax/mail a signed buyers order with your information and the bikes information.  The key word in there is signed by a dealer representative.  Then that document is a legal binding contract that they will sell you what is stated at that price.  If they won't, then you more then likely are being jerked around.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I said e mail me and he said we don't do that,we are a small independent company.Small aint the word for it.

G

·
It sounds like the price they quoted you was before tax, tag, title, dealer prep etc.......

Where did you pick up the bike? Mine is on order with a dealer in Okeechobee, FL and I'm hoping it isn't the same one you bought from!

·
Registered
817 Posts
If it's too good to be true, it probably is. ::) Remember, dealer price on this bike is $10,400.

·
Registered
101 Posts
rynosback said:
Did you pay the extra $1200? Even if you did, you got a great deal on a smoken bike.

Just some advise for you guys shopping around many many miles or states away. To protect yourself, you need to have them fax/mail a signed buyers order with your information and the bikes information. The key word in there is signed by a dealer representative. Then that document is a legal binding contract that they will sell you what is stated at that price. If they won't, then you more then likely are being jerked around.
Be careful. Most purchase agreements actually don't hold up, and when they do they have to be signed by both parties. I run car dealerships finance departments and if anyone needs advice on the whole car thing i'll be happy to offer what advice i can.

Nick

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Nicks right! I'm in the car business as well, and the dealerships can usually find a way around things like that. I was gonna drive 5-6 hrs to pick mine up, but as I did my research and asked more questions I figured out that they weren't being straight with me and so I worked a deal locally that I thought was a fair deal. $11,800 OTR. I bought the first one from the dealership. They had one of each color. I'm loving the Burple! They still have the black and silver if anyone is interested!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts