M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Added on the Baron Ultimate Litebar on the front of my 9... I have to say that it makes the front like a spaceship/aeroplane :D. Love the look of them on the bike...

Although it's said the lights can be used on the 109, the instructions sent are A) NO mention of the 109 on the instructions
B) The wiring diagram and colours.. nowhere near what we have.. you would have to play and mark which ones connect to what EG: The instructions list the C-50 and the C-90.. which would be ok if the wiring scheme was the same..
Black:right turn signal
Black/brown Left turn signal
blue:driving lamp

ok.. what do you see on the bike Pete?
"uhm... we got black..black and white.. and green....great"

So with some fudging... and you do have to take the whole front headlight off ( we were trying to take off as little as possible ).

The bolt on the sides of the headlight is also an access whole to bolt on the two steel bracket in the front on the inside. There is NO room to screw in the inside bolt unless you take the front light off... good thing the headlight isn't that big of a deal... and the push through pins at the top don't fall out somewhere when you push 'em through to release.

THe 50W Halogens are HOT though, I was a little worried they were not waterproof but it just happens it was raining that day and it didn't mention anything about not being waterproof so I'm sure they are fine.

We also made sure in the end to solder and tape up the connections so they don't touch inside and short.

All.. a little pain (not so bolt on), but it was a learning experience for me, and they look good.. they are also adjustable from the outside, pitch wise.. IE:Do you want the road lit up more?

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Good job on "making it work" for your 9 :bigthumbsup:.

I'm sure it aids in visibility which is a good thing. :super:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts