M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baron Custom Accessories xXx Big Air Kit so does anyone have this on there bike???? was thinking about gitting one..... and getting a cobra fi2000r and drilling my baffels out... any thoughts...:doorag:

·
Registered
259 Posts
go for it bro thats the one im gonna get when i get the money saved.... maybe a xmas present (fingers crossed) but definitely let us know when you get it how it works.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have the Barons on my 9. They look and work great, lots of air flow. Well built, easy to put on can have them done if an hour or so. If you get creative there are different things you can do with the end caps (the mesh, and the cross piece) you can use a different backign rather than the mesh and color it to your bike. All in all I give it a thumbs up!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the Barons on my 9. They look and work great, lots of air flow. Well built, easy to put on can have them done if an hour or so. If you get creative there are different things you can do with the end caps (the mesh, and the cross piece) you can use a different backign rather than the mesh and color it to your bike. All in all I give it a thumbs up!:bigthumbsup:
Thanks for the info....:bigthumbsup::doorag:

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
I had em (er one) on my old vtx 1300. They look sweet! You have to dig bugs out of em every once in a while. But all in all I think they are a good option for both looks and performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And you are going to post up some pics for us right? I want those.
yea they are suppose to be here today.... don't know when I will get them on is 20 here this morning and fired up the bike and it is leaking antifreze somewhere behind the air cleaner so guess I got to take them off anyways... grrrrrr and got the cobra FI2000R wished I had a garage... but will post pics as soon as they are on... :bigthumbsup::doorag:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
They arrived ,,, thet are very well made!!!! They are made better than I figured.... Whooo hooo.... Cant wait to install them....:D:D:D:doorag: backplate is at least 1/4 inch one piece billet alluinum machiend out and polished to a mirror finish....

·
Registered
96 Posts
They arrived ,,, thet are very well made!!!! They are made better than I figured.... Whooo hooo.... Cant wait to install them....:D:D:D:doorag:
Glad you got em man! Been a little cold here in the midwest these past few days hasn't it? :yikes: Did you get that new tire yet? ???

Looking forward to seeing how it looks when you're done!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad you got em man! Been a little cold here in the midwest these past few days hasn't it? :yikes: Did you get that new tire yet? ???

Looking forward to seeing how it looks when you're done!
yea got my new tire on:bigthumbsup: ... and yea it is cold.... I think it hit 35 today.... whoo hooo and the forcast isn't looking much better a couple days almost 50... sun. mon. not even 30 :yikes:... my friend has a heated garage might take it over there and get it on this week.... :hot::tools::hot:

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got them on... Running a little rich... Cant get photos to upload off phone.... Will get picks tommorow.... Is dark now.... Sure can hear the air sucking.in there...:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Got them on... Running a little rich... Cant get photos to upload off phone.... Will get picks tommorow.... Is dark now.... Sure can hear the air sucking.in there...:bigthumbsup:
Just bought the same ones :bigthumbsup:. Was it an easy install ? Instruction good?

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Just bought the same ones :bigthumbsup:. Was it an easy install ? Instruction good?
Instructions are ok tho u dont reuse the screws in step four as stated in 9... As long as mecanically inclined not bad. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts