M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I contacted Barnet Clutches last October looking for longer brakelines for my C. at the time they did not offer a set to fit.

I just received an email from Barnet, they are now making their "GoodRidge" brand Stainless Steel brake lines for the "C". Although they are not listed on their website yet, but the part number is:

Brake lines: 211-70-12016

To order a different hose type, simply change the first three digits accordingly: 212= Carbo 213= Black 216= Platinum Series For brake lines over stock length, simply add the number of inches to the end of the part number. (ie. for a +3 brake line the part # is 211-70-12016-03).

Also Cables are available
Clutch Cable: 102-70-10009
and also Throttle
Push: 102-70-40009
Pull: 102-70-30009

To order a different casing type, simply change the first three digits of the part number accordingly- Stainless braid w/clear coat= 102, Carbon Coat= 104, Platinum Series= 106. For cables over stock length, simply add the number of inches to the end of the part number.

I've been running with 6"straight risers on my bike since I bought it, and all my lines have almost no play. Now I'll finally be able to switch to 6" pullback risers and get lines and cables that fit correctly.

I'm not sure if HDL is a distributor but I'm sure someone will know.

·
Registered
158 Posts
new cables

just waiting for my cables to arrive did you have any problems fitting clutch or throttle cables and did you have any probs bleeding the brakes I assume the bottom nipple on thr front bake caliper is for the front cable

keep it upright dude:bigthumbsup:
robert

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
in responce to Jokerman

bump

·
Registered
24 Posts
brakeline

Awesome info, thanks. :yourock: Their website still does not show anything listed for the "C" but I will contact them. Looks like you have to order thru a dealer?
Any idea how much it runs?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.