M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a friend that makes this type of stuff......... he's wanting me to sell them on my site. Retail for those is $69.99.

I just don't know about if the demand is really out there.

·
Registered
450 Posts
actually there pretty sharp, but it make my eyes twitch

·
Registered
407 Posts
I would be interested in something like that. Maybe not twisted but a smooth point and would really not like a sharp edge.(my daugter would probably catch it on the way by in the garage is my luck then more money on stitches less to spend on the bike:( ) A rounded point would be much better.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Don't like the twist, but I have actually looking for a smooth milled bar end to match the vertical plate mounting bolt I bought on here. I don't have a pic but there are plenty of threads on that mount. I think it was from Krawler. It is a smooth milled aluminum spike and if you could make these for the bar ends and axles as well, I'd be a buyer.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
slowpoke387 said:
Don't like the twist, but I have actually looking for a smooth milled bar end to match the vertical plate mounting bolt I bought on here. I don't have a pic but there are plenty of threads on that mount. I think it was from Krawler. It is a smooth milled aluminum spike and if you could make these for the bar ends and axles as well, I'd be a buyer.
I don't knoiw if I like these are not....... but thought I would post

G

·
I would love to see something like those converted to be used for the front axles. Kuryakyn has them for the VTX models and I think they would look good on the 109. I have a spike fetish. Any way they could be converted for that application?? I think they are sharp (pun intended).

·
Registered
407 Posts
jeffw said:
I don't knoiw if I like these are not....... but thought I would post

slowpoke387 said:
I'd take a set of these. How much for bar ends and a set of axle covers? (if that's what I'm seeing)
Same here post the price or shoot me a pm
Thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
:read: how do they install, it would be nice if the used the same type of install like, the aftermarket ones for the rice bikes :bigthumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts