M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BamBam and I got confirmation from the Chapel at Yosemite today so we have a wedding date for next year! We'll be tying the knot Sept 14th 2011... at 2 pm.
Everyone's welcome. We're coming over with our four boys and plan to have an informal & fun day, relaxing with a few drinks after the ceremony back at the hotel.
Looking forward to sharing the day with some of the wonderful friends we've made over the last couple of years.

·
Registered
488 Posts
:congrats: and if you two ever get mad at each other , both of you can jump on the bike and go for a ride to cool off. Again, very I am very happy for you 2.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Oh God another Road trip...... :doh:

·
Registered
292 Posts
:congrats:

I'll be there with my wife.
Do you know which hotel yet?
and you are staying for Vegas, right? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Congrats Mr. and Ms. BamBam! That place looks beautiful. Nikki and I are in the planning stage for Feb 12, 2011 at a place here in Phoenix. It's a pain in the ass with divorced parents trying to outdo each other. I'm starting to understand why people do it in Vegas. I'm hoping Nikki and I can make it.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Place looks great! Have fun and best of luck!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Congrats to you both. May the sun shine hot & your hearts be filled with warmth.......

Yup, that's all I got. :))

Have a great time.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
:congrats: from Central Texas. That date will be here in no time.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Congrats! Hmmm Just might have to schedule a visit to my mom & the rest of the family which are so close (Stockton/Modesto) to Yosemite as I would love to take my bride of just over a year riding in Yosemite!

·
Registered
580 Posts
Congrats guys,
The time will fly and before you know it it will be here..:bigthumbsup: You picked an awesome place to get hitched. Are you going to ride away from the chapple on a goldwing with streamers attached..:joke:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts

This will work out perfect for next years International meet. It is going to be September 15-19. But it looks like we are heading to Reno for the 2011 meet. I will post the details real soon.
:congrats:
Terri and I will be there. :clap2:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.