M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, here is the post and pics that everyone has been waiting for.... baldylatino custom M90 seat and tinted tail light.

Let me start by saying this... Ric it was a pleasure doing business with you. It was a last min thing and i had no clue what i wanted... Ric offered me suggestions...photos... material samples and alot of patience while i tried to figure out what i wanted. On top of all that i put the pressure on him by giving a date, 3 weeks away that i needed the seat back by...including the 5-7 days needed to ship it to him. After everything that happened he still managed to get it back to me about 1 week earlier then originally planned. The tail light was another last min thing... with a certain date it needed to be returned by so i could make the Americade run.... with some scares and thoughts of it not making it on time do to personal family emergencies.... fed-ex...to my surprise... dropped it off to me about 1 hr before we were scheduled to pull out (thanks again Ric).

OK, enough of the details... here it is... my new seat.. Wild Croc Ebony ... it is a charcoal/black leather. The tined tail light is 3 coats.. and visible for those who were wondering...

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
OK, here is the post and pics that everyone has been waiting for.... baldylatino custom M90 seat and tinted tail light.

Let me start by saying this... Ric it was a pleasure doing business with you. It was a last min thing and i had no clue what i wanted... Ric offered me suggestions...photos... material samples and alot of patience while i tried to figure out what i wanted. On top of all that i put the pressure on him by giving a date, 3 weeks away that i needed the seat back by...including the 5-7 days needed to ship it to him. After everything that happened he still managed to get it back to me about 1 week earlier then originally planned. The tail light was another last min thing... with a certain date it needed to be returned by so i could make the Americade run.... with some scares and thoughts of it not making it on time do to personal family emergencies.... fed-ex...to my surprise... dropped it off to me about 1 hr before we were scheduled to pull out (thanks again Ric).

OK, enough of the details... here it is... my new seat.. Wild Croc Ebony ... it is a charcoal/black leather. The tined tail light is 3 coats.. and visible for those who were wondering...
can you post some pics in full daylight of the raw design tail lights plz.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can you post some pics in full daylight of the raw design tail lights plz.
I will in the AM.... but they are not raw design.. a buddy of mine made the brackets and i ordered my leds from hardcore radiantz... 1mm spacing with smoked tube.. 6" of amber on each side and 4 1/2" of red in the center.

He has a few extra brackets made if anyone is interested... you will need to put your own leds on though... let me know if interested.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
That's what I figured, I'm going with radiantz ledz. I think I can pull off the raw design tail lights for only 74$. They are 1mm spacing too

I will in the AM.... but they are not raw design.. a buddy of mine made the brackets and i ordered my leds from hardcore radiantz... 1mm spacing with smoked tube.. 6" of amber on each side and 4 1/2" of red in the center.

He has a few extra brackets made if anyone is interested... you will need to put your own leds on though... let me know if interested.
Sent from my Droid Incredible w/ tapatalk pro.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice work Baldy!!!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's what I figured, I'm going with radiantz ledz. I think I can pull off the raw design tail lights for only 74$. They are 1mm spacing too
I have about 100$ in led's including shipping .. i needed the red section because i went so dark on my tail light tint... 12" section of amber is about 75$ for the kit.. you can cut them to different lengths. The bracket my buddy made for the led's and the other for the lisence plate are done well and powder coated black. If there is enough interest (already have about 6 pm's) he will make a few more and sell them... i think the brackets he said would be 30-35$... i don't think that is a bad price considering he can cut the tails to what ever length you are going in led's and they are powder coated.

I will do a new thread in a couple days with pics of the brackets and a full how to for instalation.

How about the seat and tint work? Baldylatino does some fantastic work. I couldn't have been happier with the turn out.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That seat look incredible. How much was it?
I had a deal worked out with him... i would say shoot him a pm and get a quote. I bet the prices will be better then ... lets say....corbin? and the final product will be much more appealing to look at and sit on.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I had a deal worked out with him... i would say shoot him a pm and get a quote. I bet the prices will be better then ... lets say....corbin? and the final product will be much more appealing to look at and sit on.
Thanks. Again...it looks awesome.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have about 100$ in led's including shipping .. i needed the red section because i went so dark on my tail light tint... 12" section of amber is about 75$ for the kit.. you can cut them to different lengths. The bracket my buddy made for the led's and the other for the lisence plate are done well and powder coated black. If there is enough interest (already have about 6 pm's) he will make a few more and sell them... i think the brackets he said would be 30-35$... i don't think that is a bad price considering he can cut the tails to what ever length you are going in led's and they are powder coated.

I will do a new thread in a couple days with pics of the brackets and a full how to for instalation.

How about the seat and tint work? Baldylatino does some fantastic work. I couldn't have been happier with the turn out.
** FEELO I would be very interested in buying a bracket for the LEDs

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hey Feelo, bike looks great. I ordered a seat from Ric also. I g=haven't received mine yet, but the customer has been outstanding. I will post pics of mine when I get it. Be safe.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
** FEELO I would be very interested in buying a bracket for the LEDs
For those interested in the led bracket and/or the lisence plate bracket... my buddy says he should have 10 made by the end of the week...as soon as i get 1 in hand i will be getting a flat rate shipping quote on them and i will post a new thread with a Full how to. Hopefully by the end of the week i will have something up for you.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cool ;P dont forget me day light pics
Oh yeah.. sry.. i forgot. Do you want daylight pics of the led strip or daylight pics of the tinted tail light? Also if it is the strips... do you want them lit or just looking to see the stealth look of them?

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Oh yeah.. sry.. i forgot. Do you want daylight pics of the led strip or daylight pics of the tinted tail light? Also if it is the strips... do you want them lit or just looking to see the stealth look of them?
Id like to see the led strip turn signals, outside flashing please ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts