M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning a trip this year??? There has been a few of us there the last few years. We usually leave Sandy area on thursday and return sometime on monday. Lets try to get together over there at least. Hope to see you soon. ROB

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Anyone planning a trip this year??? There has been a few of us there the last few years. We usually leave Sandy area on thursday and return sometime on monday. Lets try to get together over there at least. Hope to see you soon. ROB
Heck that isnt too far away. I will keep watching and see what you folks come up with.......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Well as we do every year we usually meet for b-fast about 8 a.m. and take off on some very twisty road and end up in Baker later that afternoon. stopping every so often to stand up and catch our breath.Come back monday, usually on hwy 26 cuz we "feel guilty of the fun we had all weekend". We already have a book of rides in the baker area we have scoped out for different rides to do but we can only find ones with a lot of curves..DAMN. See you guys. Keep the dates open and more details to come. By the way if you look on the baker city rally website my bike is on the picture when you sign up for camping my back is to the camera next to it, and the same pic is on the poster ROB REB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts