M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These might not look too bad if you needed them for a over night run or something like that. What do you guys think? ::)

G

·
They're okay. I like the styling basically. I still haven't found a set that match the styling well enough. I would like some bags though.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I think they are too big for the bike - or at least the styling. The make it look like a trike with two outer fender wells...

J

·
Registered
93 Posts
I like'em, looks like they would follow the lines of the bike... i would like to see them on the 109 , look like they may be to thick (stick out to far)

·
Registered
817 Posts
I wouldn't mind them sticking out a ways, as long as they are detachable. They can't be very deep, so you've got to make up the capacity somewhere.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not sure I like the bags but are those sidecutter pipes? I'm thinking about putting these on my 109 with a PCIII but they don't have any maps for us yet. What happens when you install a PCIII with no maps can you change anything and if so how would you know if the improvement didn't mess something else up?

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Austin109 said:
Not sure I like the bags but are those sidecutter pipes? I'm thinking about putting these on my 109 with a PCIII but they don't have any maps for us yet. What happens when you install a PCIII with no maps can you change anything and if so how would you know if the improvement didn't mess something else up?
Those are Sideburners and if you don't want to deal with maps you can run the FI2000. That's what I have now. Works great on my VTX. :bigthumbsup:
http://www.directlineparts.com/product.asp?pid=6030&str=290

1 - 10 of 10 Posts