M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
holy crap! I turned the fuel settings up 2 clicks from the stock setting. Going to the dyno next thursday, Not sure how much power is increase but i'll say this going down the road in second at around 4 grand pulled in clutch goose the throttle pop the clutch and the first time the rear end slid a little. so i pulled ove to warm the tire more did it again and the front end came up about 2 feet. That was at about 40 to 50 mph. I cant wait to dyno it. The fi2000r made a huge difference. Remember i have already de-baffled open set valve and made k & n filters. total cost was around 235 dollars

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
sweet. less see those dyno numbers when ya get em!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just got my 109 in black and am going to debaffle the pipes tonight. Will also be getting the k&n and a fi2000r. how hard is it to open the set valve. really havent gone over the bike yet and wondered if it was something easy to do. thanks for any help.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SET is easy get under the bike undo two allen screws take plyers and undo spring. not so easy to put the spring back on.

·
Registered
49 Posts
ok, so I just have to unhook the spring right? I have that done. Do I just put the cover back on then and thats it. also, should i leave the spring on or can I take it off. thanks for any help

1 - 9 of 9 Posts