M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sure would hate to see what would happen if he wiped out with all those sharp looking antlers on there. He's got more guts than I.

:yikes:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
2 thoughts come to mind:
1. I sure as hell would not want to wreck on that bike, you would be impaled about 20 times!
2. How safe is it to ride with all that crap strapped to it? I would think it would be tough to steer, etc. ?
The guy is obviously very mentally unstable. Good luck with that!! :eek:

G

·
Why would anyone in their right mind want to f**k up the looks of a great bike by doing crap like that???? Maybe "in their right mind" is the operative word..............

Get a beat up '60's Harley or something if you want to rat-bike it. Holy snapping arseholes, Martha...... I'm going right out into the garage and promise my Valk I agree to be shot on sight if I ever THINK of doing anything like that.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thats just stupid looking ::)

·
Registered
456 Posts
To each his own I suppose... :dontknow:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
J R said:
Anyway did anyone happen to notice from a side view that the front headlight ect kinda looked like a 109 in a round about sorta way
That's the standard dual headlight/fairing for the Valkyrie Interstate. Sorry but I don't think I wanna turn my M109R into a touring rig. ;) :doorag:

G

·
Please someone call the S.P.C.M.A. (Society to Prevent Cruelty to Motorcycles Assn.) or Valkyrie Rescue and save that poor bike, and have that man put behind bars!!

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
i've heard of lowering bones, but...

G

·
J R said:
My point wasent I liked it but we have a few guys here that kinda like the whole windshield thing and if you had somthing that matched the bike and came back like that ( which im fully aware was stock) It might look better then putting a windshild on our bikes stock the way they are.The lines might match better??? Just a thought.
I read somewhere recently that Corbin is working on a fairing for the 109 similar to the one they made for the Roadliner. The article also showed a picture of one for the Rocket III that will be released soon.

They both look good but I prefer the look of the Shooter on my 109.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts